Fashion week has been so much fun and I hope you guys enjoyed all the features. You know how at the end of every fashion show the designer comes out and takes their bow......well in true "cafe style", I thought this would be a great time to take a "bow" and introduce myself to all the wonderful TBC readers.......and ...I have been "tagged" 3 times over the past couple of months so this would be a perfect time for me to share a little 411!
- I am from a small town in Virginia, called Kenbridge. It reminds me of Mayberry on the Andy Griffin show and I absolutely love it!
- I still work my full-time job, plus I run my floral business and now I write The Bride's Cafe; and in case you're wondering....oh yes..."the girl is tired"!
- Three years ago, I was bitten by a spider while at the flower market.... after an eight day stay in the hospital.......I had to have my finger amputated.
- I'm a neat freak! Constantly cleaning!
- As you can see from the blog, I love vibrant colors....all the rooms in my home are painted a different color!
- My favorite stores are Ann Taylor, J. Crew and Banana Republic!
- You can find me watching the Young & The Restless and having my cup of tea each week night from 7:00 - 8:00pm...I'm a true fan!!
- Yes.......I keep fresh flowers in my home!
- I have the best friends and family......they are all so very supportive and I could not do all of this without them!
- I have the best TBC readers and I thank you all for visiting the cafe each day!
- I have to give a "shout out" to Eleise for coming up to Richmond to do my headshot, she is amazing and oh-so-sweet! You Rock Eleise! And a special thank you to make-up diva, Erika Nixon! Erika can be reached at email@example.com
Okay Guys, now enough about me.....check back a little later for our "regular posting" for today!!!!